ACT Daily Training Workshop - Afternoon
ACT Daily Training Workshop - Afternoon Online
Sign up for training on academic systems that ACT Office supports, including
- Blackboard Collaborate - web meetings
- Blackboard Learn - courseware
- Panopto - lecture recording/publishing
- Qualtrics - surveys
- RedCAP - surveys (research - HIPAA compliant)
- Respondus 4 test publisher - upload whole tests/question banks to your course in Bb Learn.
- Respondus Lockdown Browser (LDB)/Monitor - secure remote exam lockdown with video proctoring
Once you register, you will receive a confirmation email with online meeting link/info.
Online training uses Microsoft Teams. Download/install the app to your computer/phone, log in using your Downstate email address as your username and your NetID password - the same one that you already use for campus email.